An exceptional location
Industry in Europe must think differently about how its technicians work. Among all the questions that arise, the following three are of interest to SIMSOFT INDUSTRY:
- How to work effectively as a team in a production workshop, on a construction site retaining 2 meters of distance between employees ? The environment is noisy, free spaces are scarce, distances between machines are small, …
- How to ensure the transmission of instructions, transfer of information between two teams, training by an expert in a context of alternating teams, and deletion of gathering places ?
- How to ensure the protection of technicians and operators who must share IT resources ? A touch screen is complex to clean between each user…
With its offer of Spix.SKILLS (Intelligent Voice Assistance services for industry technicians), SIMSOFT INDUSTRY can be proactive, to adapt the tools used by technicians, and transform the production of tomorrow.
An innovative response
SIMSOFT INDUSTRY offers Intelligent Voice Assistance services for technicians in the industry. These Spix.SKILLS allow a technician to interact by voice with his digital environment.
For example, the Spix.SKILL Mesure allows you to trace a digital measurement by voice to the company's information system. The Spix.SKILL Information provides access to the description of the instruction associated with a work order.
- The set of Spix.SKILLS services ensures the transmission of good information at the right time, to transfer structured and quality information to the information system.
- Finally, the use of voice allows a interaction sans contact between the operator and an information system.
To implement voice interaction between a technician and a business application, as IBM MAximo, SAP ou 3DS Arpiso, the technician is equipped with a helmet and a microphone. The helmet allows you to hear the instructions and the responses of the Voice Assistant. The microphone allows you to call the voice assistant, and send him the requested answers.
Some Spix SKILLS also allow communication within a factory, of a workshop. For example, the Spix.SKILL Contact allows to get in touch with a work colleague, if it is on the same site, and connected to his voice assistant. The Spix.SKILL Expert allows to contact a business expert, always if it is on site, and connected to his voice assistant.
- The hardware and functions of Spix allow two collaborators to communicate, in noisy environments, while staying at a distance from each other.
- A technician can ask for help to an identified business expert in order to troubleshoot it while maintaining regulatory sanitary distances.
Let's prepare for the future…
The program “Spixify Your Industry” proposed by SIMSOFT INDUSTRY allows industrialists to benefit from a clear roadmap from the idea of introducing Intelligent Voice Assistance solutions for technicians in the industry, until their operational implementation at the workstation.